As an intern or working student, you will have the opportunity to combine theory and practice and be part of the LPA team. Together with other students, you will be able to get to know the work in highly professional teams with state-of-the-art technologies. In addition, you will be accompanied by experienced software developers and DevOps, who will teach you the lifecycle from programming to deployment, giving you deep insights into the software development & deployment processes. Take your chance to immerse yourself in the real world by getting to know the LPA team with its diverse tasks and making valuable contacts.
- Support of our software team in day-to-day business
- Implementation of customer requirements with the help of our software solutions
- Independent development, evaluation and programming of prototypes/software solutions and ideas
- Degree in (business) computer science, mathematics or physics.
- Preferably first experience in scripting languages (Bash, Powershell, ...) and automation frameworks ( AzureDevops, Jenkins, Cloudbees, ...)
- Knowledge of relational databases
- High level of abstraction as well as good analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- Innovativeness and quality awareness
- Commitment and entrepreneurial thinking
- Team spirit and last but not least ... Humor
You can expect a full-time internship of at least 3 months. You are also welcome to start with us as a working student with a weekly working time of 16 to 20 hours.
- Fintech meets consulting: a growing company with start-up flair
- Networking get-together for our students
- Team-oriented, good-humored working environment that will provide you with exciting responsibilities each day
- We place a premium on team spirit, a quality that is also reflected in our daily interaction with one another
- We have flat hierarchies that extend all the way to the executive suites
- An office in the heart of Frankfurt & good connections to public transport
- A wide range of professional development opportunities
- Regular employee events and flat-rate coffee, soft drinks and fruit
- Home Office
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Nadja Bärwald via phone at +49 69 9714850.