LPA has been transforming the capital markets industry since 1999. We believe in technology-led innovation, designed by humans. Our goal is to make a difference – through customer-specific solutions and our Capital Markets Technology Suite. To strengthen our team in Leipzig, we are looking for a Software Engineering Manager (m/f/d) who will further enhance the development of our CapTech software solutions. LPA offers you the attractive advantages of an international company and the flair of a regional, strong team.
For our office in Leipzig we are looking for Software Engineering Manager (m/f/d) for our platform team, who will actively participate in shaping and further developing our Product Development strategy.
- Lead a team of highly skilled engineers using agile methodologies such as Scrum and Kanban.
- Reporting direct into Head of Engineering and working closely with Architecture
- Supervise and oversee the technical aspects of software projects
- Assess technical choices and provide effort estimation for engineering tasks
- Review design and code changes
- Identify deviations from requirements and communicate with stakeholders
- Promote software engineering best practices and agile methodologies
- Provide supervision and guidance to development teams
- Contribute to the design, development and testing of our software solution
- Improve maintainability, testability, readability, usability, and extensibility of software systems
- Research current and emerging technologies and propose changes where needed
- Evaluation of the results achieved and preparation of a target-performance comparison
- Pipeline building for continuous delivery with our DevOps team
- Professional and disciplinary leadership of the product development team and creation of a positive, motivating and inspiring working environment
- You have gained a university degree in a technical or scientific subject with an above average final mark or o comparable qualification
- Leadership experience and several years of experience in software development
- Flexibility and ability to adapt quickly to new tasks and challenges in a fast-moving environment
- You have experience in the practical application of Microsoft Technology Stacks (ASP.NET CORE, C#/TypeScript, MSSQL etc.), preferably in agile projects
- You have experience in developing REST APIs and have used Open API
- Experience of the financial industry is advantageous.
- A sense for trends in software development and the needs of our customers
- Excellent communication skills and persuasive power to motivate teams
- Very good written and spoken German and English
- And last but not least.... humor
- Flat hierarchies and agile working methods
- An open, valuing corporate culture
- Professional and personal training and development opportunities
- Modern workplaces in a central location
- Flexible working hours and flexibility for home office