Lucht Probst Associates has provided expert knowledge to banks and financial institutions for their client business for over 20 years. Our software solutions have been a key component in our success. We build cutting-edge applications that are used in the most important Global banks.
Come and join us as a Full Stack Software Developer / Engineer (m/f/d) at our offices in Frankfurt and develop innovative, tailor-made software solutions for the financial industry.
- Be the ‘allrounder’ in our engineering organisation, reporting directly to the Head of Engineering with the folliwng tasks, amongst others:
- evaluation and introduction of new technologies and concepts
- gathering requirements and rapid prototyping of new use-cases of our Framework
- analysis of existing setup, process, concepts
- Work as a lead in small teams with working students
- Development of our market leading software solutions for the capital markets business
- Analysis of complex problems and the development of solutions in collaboration with highly-motivated colleagues
- You have gained a university degree in a technical or scientific subject with an above-average final grade, or you have a comparable qualification
- Several years’ experience working in software product development and solid consulting experience
- You have thorough knowledge of Angular or similar know-how (React, Vue)
- You have experience in the practical use of Microsoft Technology Stacks (ASP.NET CORE, C#/TypeScript, MSSQL etc.), preferably in agile projects
- You have experience in developing REST APIs and have used Open API
- You have experience in working with platforms such as Azure or Azure DevOps
- You have a good understanding of agile development methods, such as Scrum, pair programming, code reviews, CI/CD etc.
- You are interested in the financial markets and financial products
- You have a particularly well-developed capacity for abstraction as well as a distinct ability to abstract as well as an analytical and conceptual way of thinking
- You have a very good command of spoken and written English and at least an intermediate level of German
- And not forgetting… a good sense of humour
- FinTech meets consulting: an established international company with start-up flair
- Team-oriented, fun working environment with exciting tasks every day
- Team spirit is important for us and it is reflected in our everyday interactions. We hold regular employee events to actively promote this
- Flat hierarchies all the way to the executive floor
- A modern office in the heart of Frankfurt and good public transport connections
- An array of internal and external training opportunities
- Regular employee events and flat-rate coffee, soft drinks and fruit
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Nadja Bärwald via phone at +49 69 9714850.