LPA has been providing banks and financial institutions with expert knowledge for their client business for over 20 years. Our software solutions are an integral part of our success. We build cutting-edge applications that are used in major global banks.
In an interdisciplinary, agile team, we further develop established LPA software solutions, from requirements analysis to go-live. Alongside this, we implement new projects together with our clients, from small customisations to completely new web applications.
You will take a seat between experienced consultants and software developers (m/f/d) at our location in Frankfurt am Main. As (Senior) Software Engineer (m/f/d) you will develop innovative customised software solutions in the environment of the financial industry. In doing so, you will take on the following tasks, among others:
- Further development of our well-established software solutions for the capital market business
- Analysis of complex problems and development of solutions in cooperation with motivated colleagues in and outside your Scrum team
- Evaluation and introduction of new technologies and concepts
- Development of innovative applications from prototyping to the implementation of new projects
- Conduct development tests and write technical documentation
- Clarification of technical issues and elaboration of IT concepts
- You have completed a technical or scientific university degree with above-average grades or you have a comparable qualification
- Several years of experience in software development
- You have gained extensive experience in the use of Microsoft technology stacks (ASP.NET CORE, C#/TypeScript, WCF, MSSQL,...), also in distributed architectures.
- You have a very good knowledge of at least one up-to-date JS framework (e.g. Angular or React)
- You have already worked with cloud computing platforms such as Azure or Azure DevOps.
- You are furthermore familiar with agile development methods such as Scrum, pair programming, code reviews, CI/CD, etc.
- You have an interest in financial markets and products
- You are a person with a high level of abstraction as well as good analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- You have very good written and spoken German and English language skills
- And last but not least...a good sense of humour
- Fintech meets consulting: a growing company with start-up flair
- Team-oriented, good-humoured working environment that will provide you with exciting responsibilities each day
- We place a premium on team spirit, a quality that is also reflected in our daily interaction with one another
- We have flat hierarchies that extend all the way to the executive suites
- An office in the heart of Frankfurt & good connections to public transport
- A wide range of professional development opportunities
- Regular employee events and flat-rate coffee, soft drinks and fruit