We are looking for a highly motivated intern or working student (m/f/d) who will work directly with our Group COO and support him in daily business as well as in special projects, ranging from Operations, Strategy, M&A and Business Management and Analysis.
- Working directly with our COO you will take over operational tasks as well as support on special projects
- Tasks and Projects will cover a variety of topics, from Operations, Strategy, Business Management, Business Analysis and M&A
- Operational tasks may include preparation of meetings, regular business analysis, KPI tracking, preparation of slide decks and research
- You will also work on special projects, which may involve different departments and locations of the company
Please make sure to inform us in your cover letter if you want to join us as a working student (16-20 hours/week) or intern, your starting date and the duration of your contract. For an internship you should be available for a minimum of 3 months.
- You are currently pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business, Finance or a similar field, with above average success
- First relevant internship or working student experience
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills, flexible thinking and acting as well as an open approach to new and unforeseen challenges
- Independent, creative and professional way of working
- Fluent in German and English is a must
- Available for at least 3 months for an internship or at least 6 months and more as a working student (please specify the exact period including start date in the cover letter)
- And last but not least... humor
- Fintech meets consulting: a growing company with start-up flair
- Networking get-together for our students
- Team-oriented, good-humored working environment that will provide you with exciting responsibilities each day
- We place a premium on team spirit, a quality that is also reflected in our daily interaction with one another
- We have flat hierarchies that extend all the way to the executive suites
- An office in the heart of Frankfurt & good connections to public transport
- A wide range of professional development opportunities
- Regular employee events and flat-rate coffee, soft drinks and fruit
- Home Office
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Nadine Boländer via phone at +49 69 9714850.