Lucht Probst Associates has provided expert knowledge to banks and financial institutions for their client business for over 20 years. Our software solutions have been a key component in our success.
Join us as Azure Cloud Engineer (m/f/d) in a motivated team at our location in Frankfurt am Main and support us in the various and interesting challenges in our Cloud day-to-day business.
- Administration of the existing Azure Cloud platform for our internal projects as well as for our demanding customers
- Active contribution to the strategic group-wide "LPA goes Cloud" project
- Implementation and transfer of cloud solutions in the area of IaaS
- Work on exciting and varied infrastructure projects
- Design and development of scripts in the area of "Infrastructure as Code" (e.g. JSON, Terraform, ARM templates)
- Developing effective and pragmatic solutions to project-related challenges
- Documentation of projects across all phases
- Working closely with our product development teams to improve processes and strategies
- Completed apprenticeship (e.g. as IT specialist (m/f/d) for system integration or application development) or successfully completed university studies in the technical field
- Basic understanding of Microsoft Azure
- Know-how in the area of Infrastructure as Code
- Experience in the use of Linux and Windows systems
- Basic knowledge of Azure DevOps and CI/CD pipelines
- Basic programming and scripting skills
- Very good German & English language skills
- Fintech meets consulting: a growing company with the start-up flair
- Team-oriented, good-humoured working environment that will provide you with exciting responsibilities each day
- We place a premium on team spirit, a quality that is also reflected in our daily interaction with one another
- We have flat hierarchies that extend all the way to the executive suites
- Good connections to public transport
- A wide range of professional development opportunities
- Regular employee events and flat-rate coffee, soft drinks and fruit
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Nadja Bärwald via phone at +49 69 9714850.
We look forward to receiving your application!
We value diversity and therefore welcome all applications - regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion/belief, disability, age or sexual orientation and identity.