Lucht Probst Associates has provided expert knowledge to banks and financial institutions for their client business for over 20 years. Our software solutions have been a key component in our success. We build cut-edge applications that are used in the most important Global banks.
As a Manager (m/f/d) Web Development & Digital Marketing
at LPA you will design, build, maintain and improve all LPA Group websites. You will work with colleagues and clients to understand website requirements and client / market needs. One of your main responsibilities is to write, test, and debug front-end code and applications so that the websites perform to their optimum (speed of loading, user interface, SEO, back links etc.). Moreover you will monitor website analytics and take proactive actions to continually improve the group websites.
In conjunction with our designer and backend developer you will create website layouts to organise information enabling intuitive usage and maximising the results in terms of enquires and build new functionality into the sites. In cooperation with the marketing team your task will implement paid search campaigns to drive traffic to the websites and implement tools to convert visits to enquiries (e.g. landing pages).
- Determine and install the best plug-ins to provide websites with new features and functionality
- Add on new tools to improve website user experience and function such as adding search tools, product selector, chat function etc. etc.
- Build websites to agreed specifications by writing code, designing pages and widgets, and incorporating graphics and video elements
- Migrate / integrate new websites (e.g. from acquired companies) into the main sites
- Manage the CMS to build and populate web pages ensuring they meet the needs of LPA, also adding elements to drive SEO and site performance
- Meet with colleagues to determine website needs and follows up with regular conversations and updates
- Test the website using a variety of browsers and debugs as necessary as well as checking for errors, broken links, and hacking attempts
- Develop portfolio of corporate and individual clients and maintains long-term relationships
- Assess website security to ensure that websites and client data remain secure
- Conduct content audits to identify gaps and redundancies in the site content
- Create and implement content schedules to produce or update content
- Assist with publishing content by proofreading, editing, and posting text and graphics
- Regularly check in with colleagues to determine necessary updates or website repairs
- University Degree and Relevant Coursework in Website Design and Information Technology
- Knowledge of Digital Media Production and Graphic Design
- Knowledge of website accessibility standards and legal requirements or willingness to acquire this know-how
- Creativity and Analytical Thinking, Critical Thinking
- One of your strong points is interpersonal communication and teamwork
- High customer focus and customer service skills
- Strong attention to detail
- A very good command of German and English
- And last but not least...a healthy sense of humour
- Fintech meets consulting: a growing company with the start-up flair
- Team-oriented, good-humoured working environment that will provide you with exciting responsibilities each day
- We place a premium on team spirit, a quality that is also reflected in our daily interaction with one another.
- We have flat hierarchies that extend all the way to the executive suites
- Good public-transportation connections
- A broad range of professional development opportunities
- Regular employee events and flat-rate coffee, soft drinks and fruit