LPA has been transforming the capital markets industry since 1999. We believe in technology-led innovation, designed by humans. Our goal is to make a difference – through customer-specific solutions and our Capital Markets Technology Suite. To strengthen our team in Frankfurt or Leipzig, we are looking for a Head (m/f/d) of Architecture.
The position requires depth and breadth of knowledge in software architecture, agile methodologies and has mastery of programming languages with experience building highly scalable, transactional systems involving distributed service and databases. Are you ready for a new challenge? Join LPA!
As a Head (m/f/d) of Architecture you will own the design of the overall solution end-to-end, working closely and helping guide the activity of multiple developers and teams to execute them. In this highly responsibly role you will make a direct impact on customer experience and you will be in charge of the overall direction and strategic design of the organization's technology.
- Lead the vision and delivery of strategic technology solutions that fit the business' needs
- Partner closely with the Head of Engineering to align resources and deliver on the technology strategy and architectural investments
- Provide architecture governance for all development and engineering functions across the business
- Design and oversee implementation of end-to-end integrated systems
- Deliver architectural initiatives that drive revenue and improve efficiency inline with business strategy
- Develop and maintain current and planned state architectural blueprints as well as an aspirational architectural road map for the enterprise
- Communicate architectural decisions, plans, goals and strategies
- Gain organizational commitment for enterprise level architecture and infrastructure initiatives
- Develop architectural metrics and reports for the executive team, business and IT management
For this challenging position you will bring experience in migrating from a legacy monolithic architecture to a cloud-based microservice architecture and at least 8 to 10 years related software development experience at a technology leadership level.
- Proven record of delivering business value from Information Technology at an executive level
- Experience in building cloud-based solutions is required, with preference given to experience with transitions from Data center and on-premise solutions to fully cloud-based
- Experience and ability to provide leadership with senior executives
- Executive-level interpersonal, verbal, written and presentation skills
- Experience in forming and leading virtual teams and collaborating across large, matrixed organizations
- Very good written and spoken German and English
- And last but not least.... humor
- LPA offers you the attractive advantages of an international company and the flair of a regional, strong team
- Flat hierarchies and agile working methods
- An open, valuing corporate culture
- Professional and personal training and development opportunities
- Modern workplaces in a central location
- Flexible working hours and flexibility for home office