Capital markets meet technology: Are you a young professional who is looking for the next big challenge, intriguing and multifaceted projects and a steep learning curve? Are you excited about joining a highly dynamic working environment in a fast growing company that offers you the opportunity to gain international experience and network with some of the brightest minds in the CapTech business? As a global CapTech player we offer you these opportunities - because we want to reshape the future of the capital markets industry with you and our clients.
- Advising major international banks on a variety of projects in the capital markets environment
- Analysing business processes and identifying optimisation potentials using modern technologies
- Developing strategies and concepts for sustainable data-driven business models, increasing revenues and efficiently structuring the cost base
- Finding answers to complex questions together with the specialist departments, covering everything from quantitative to regulatory issues
- Presenting results to customers
- High degree of autonomy within the project team
To ensure the best possible start to your career, you will undergo intensive training and further education. A mentor will be assigned to you who will give you continuous personal support on your career path.
- At least two years of professional experience as a capital-markets consultant
- A degree with first-class honours in economics, mathematics or similar degree programme with a sound knowledge base in finance
- Practical experience in consulting or banking and a strong interest in financial markets and products
- Customer orientation and strong communication skills
- Very strong analytical skills, programming and data visualization skills
- Practical experience and interest in modern technologies and programming languages, including BigData & data analytics, AI, RPA, R, Python or similar technologies
- Cognitive and behavioural flexibility as well as openness to new and unexpected challenges
- Independent and proactive way of working and ability to work as part of a team
- Entrepreneurial spirit and business oriented thinking
- Willingness to travel internationally
- Excellent knowledge of German and English
- And last but not least: a sense of humour
- FinTech meets consulting: an established international company with start-up flair
- Team-oriented, fun working environment with exciting tasks every day
- Team spirit is important for us and it is reflected in our everyday interactions. We hold regular employee events to actively promote this
- Flat hierarchies all the way to the executive floor
- A modern office in the heart of Frankfurt and good public transport connections
- An array of internal and external training opportunities
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Katharina Suchan via phone at +49 69 9714850.
We look forward to receiving your application!
We value diversity and therefore welcome all applications - regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion/belief, disability, age or sexual orientation and identity.