Lucht Probst Associates has provided expert knowledge to banks and financial institutions for their client business for over 20 years. Our software solutions have been a key component in our success. We build cutting-edge applications that are used in the most important Global banks.
In an interdisciplinary, agile team, we further develop well-established LPA software solutions, from requirements analysis to go-live. At the same time, we implement new projects together with our clients, from small customisations to completely new web applications.
You will take a seat between experienced consultants and software developers at our location in Bodman-Ludwigshafen, Lake Constance and become the central contact person for our innovative, digital solutions in the capital market sector, especially for our highly specialised clients. You will thus work as a generalist at the interface of banking business and technology. In doing so, you will assume the following responsibilities, among others:
- Support of major projects for our clients and ensuring a smooth project workflow
- Solution-oriented, professional and technical support for our banking customers
- Analysis and resolution of incoming product-specific customer queries on client applications
- You are the central contact person between international customers and internal departments for finding solutions quickly
- Technical support and coordination of the implementation of software features and projects
- Documentation of all work via our internal systems
- A successfully completed degree in the field of computer science, natural sciences or economics
- Extensive experience in project management and a very good understanding of project workflows and processes
- Experience in the implementation of (agile) IT projects in the banking environment
- Understanding the mechanisms of complex financial instruments
Very good time management and a high awareness of deadlines and criticality
- High level of abstraction as well as good analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- Strong communication skills in dealing with representatives of different departments and in communicating complex issues
- Interest in financial markets and products
- Very good written and spoken German and English skills
- And last but not least: humour
- Fintech meets consulting: a growing company with the start-up flair
- Team-oriented, good-humoured working environment that will provide you with exciting responsibilities each day
- We place a premium on team spirit, a quality that is also reflected in our daily interaction with one another
- We have flat hierarchies that extend all the way to the executive suites
- A broad range of professional development opportunities
- Regular employee events
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Sandra Futter via phone at +49 69 9714850.
We look forward to receiving your application!
We value diversity and therefore welcome all applications - regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion/belief, disability, age or sexual orientation and identity.