Fintech meets consulting: a fast-growing company combining innovation in technology and content-strong consulting expertise dedicated to the financial services sector.
As a Banking Consultant, you will take charge of one or more consulting projects in the financial services industry. Relying on your experience in managing programs or projects, applying traditional business analysis and delivery approaches, agile delivery techniques or a mix of both you will advise on improvements in client delivery environment.
- Gaining a comprehensive overview of the product spectrum of national and international banks
- Advising major international banks on a variety of projects in the capital markets environment
- Getting to know, conceiving and digitalizing our clients’ capital market IT and business processes
- Actively helping clients to introduce and use our software solutions
- Developing and automating documents for our clients’ structured OTC and investment products
- Implementing new regulatory requirements in the banking sector
- A Master’s degree or Bachelor degree; CFA, CAIA, RFM, PMP, SCRUM and SAFe is a plus
- Minimum of 2-3 years hands-on experience in banking or consulting
- Good understanding of banking processes and business models
- Interest in global transformation programs in business strategic, regulatory and data-driven engagements
- Quick learning skills as well as strong analytical and conceptual abilities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate at various levels in business and IT organizations
- German and English - fluent, spoken and written
- Fintech meets consulting: a growing company with start-up flair
- Content-strong financial services expertise coupled with hand-on consulting delivery
- Team-oriented, good-humored working environment that will provide you with exciting responsibilities each day
- We place a premium on team spirit, a quality that is also reflected in our daily interaction with one another
- We have flat hierarchies that extend all the way to the executive suites
- A broad range of professional development opportunities
- Regular employee events
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Katharina Suchan via phone at +49 69 9714850.