Lucht Probst Associates has provided expert knowledge to banks and financial institutions for their client business for over 20 years. Our software solutions have been a key component in our success. We build cut-edge applications that are used in the most important Global banks.
Come and join us as a Software Developer (m/f/d) at our offices in Bodman-Ludwigshafen, Lake Constance, and develop innovative, tailor-made software solutions for the financial industry.
As a Software Developer (m/f/d), you will join our team of experts in Bodman-Ludwigshafen to work on the development of new software solutions and the further development of existing ones. Our software solutions are used in the financial industry across the world and are based on a highly advanced technology stack.
- Further development of our software solutions for the capital markets business
- Analysis of complex problems and the development of solutions in collaboration with highly-motivated colleagues
- Development of innovative applications, from prototyping through to the implementation of new projects
- Carrying out developer tests and drawing up technical documentation
- Clarification of any technical issues and the creation of IT concepts
Your individual professional development is important to us. For this reason, we will give you the opportunity to develop your skills and knowledge on a continuous basis within the context of specialist team sessions.
- You have gained a university degree in a technical or scientific subject with an above-average final mark, or you have a comparable qualification
- Practical experience in software development
- You have experience in the practical application of C++, Qt, Visual Studio, Git
- Some experience with databases and .NET would be an advantage
- You are interested in the financial markets and financial products
- You have a particularly well-developed capacity for abstraction as well as good analytical and conceptual abilities
- You have very good writing and speaking skills in both German and English
- And not forgetting… a good sense of humour
- Fintech meets consulting: a growing company with the start-up flair
- Team-oriented, good-humoured working environment that will provide you with exciting responsibilities each day
- We place a premium on team spirit, a quality that is also reflected in our daily interaction with one another.
- We have flat hierarchies that extend all the way to the executive suites
- A broad range of professional development opportunities
- Regular employee events