Lucht Probst Associates has provided expert knowledge to banks and financial institutions for their client business for over 20 years. Our software solutions have been a key component in our success. We build cutting-edge applications that are used in the most important Global banks.
Come and join us as a Software Architect (m/f/d) at our offices in Leipzig and develop innovative, tailor-made software solutions for the financial industry.
- Analysis of complex problems and the development of solutions in collaboration with highly-motivated colleagues both within and external to your agile team
- Evaluation and introduction of new technologies, concepts and standards
- Development of innovative applications and proof-of-concepts, from prototyping through to the implementation of new projects
- Writing up technical specifications and documentation
- Clarification of any technical issues and the creation of IT concepts – with and for our highly discerning customers
- You have gained a university degree in a technical or scientific subject with an above-average final mark, or you have a comparable qualification
- You have excellent knowledge of software design and architecture with a focus on cloud computing, distributed architectures and API design
- Architecture guidelines, quality criteria and systematic thinking are the cornerstones of your work
- High quality software is as important to you as a goal-oriented problem solving
- You have a high level of initiative, can think unconventionally and find suitable solutions to complex problems
- You want to participate in decision-making and cultivate a positive and open manner
- You are communicative, can listen well and convince others with your arguments
- You have very good writing and speaking skills in both German and English
- And not forgetting… a good sense of humour
- Fintech meets consulting: a growing company with the start-up flair
- Team-oriented, good-humoured working environment that will provide you with exciting responsibilities each day
- We place a premium on team spirit, a quality that is also reflected in our daily interaction with one another.
- We have flat hierarchies that extend all the way to the executive suites
- Good public-transportation connections
- A broad range of professional development opportunities
- Regular employee events and flat-rate coffee, soft drinks and fruit
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Nadja Bärwald via phone at +49 69 9714850.