Lucht Probst Associates has provided expert knowledge to banks and financial institutions for their client business for over 20 years. Our software solutions have been a key component in our success. We build cutting-edge applications that are used in the most important Global banks.
As a (Junior) Software Developer / Engineer (m/f/d), you will join our team of experts in Leipzig to work on the development of new software solutions and the further development of existing ones. Our software solutions are used in the financial industry across the world and are based on a highly advanced technology stack.
Using the agile development model SCRUM, you will analyse requirements in refinement meetings and carry out cost estimates. You will discuss the implementation of requirements with colleagues in the context of sprint planning sessions, with the goal of finding sustainable solutions. In the sprint itself, you will then develop the planned features, review the code of your colleagues in pull requests and test the resulting software on the CI/CD server. In the sprint review, you will present your work and successes to our stakeholders. At the end of each sprint, you will meet up with your colleagues for a retrospective session where you will take a look back at the last sprint with the aim of optimising your collaboration.
As well as this product-centred work, your team will also be responsible for ensuring the continuous improvement and automation of the development and deployment processes.
Your individual professional development is important to us. For this reason, we will give you the opportunity to develop your skills and knowledge on a continuous basis within the context of specialist team sessions.
- A successfully completed degree in (Business) Information Technology, Mathematics, Physics or another science-based or engineering-based degree, or a comparable qualification
- Some initial experience in software development
- A current StackOverflow and/or GitHub profile would be an advantage
- Well-developed capacity for abstraction and good analytical and conceptual intellectual abilities
- Talent and the ability to get things done when it comes to the implementation of complex projects
- Very good English skills and at least intermediate German
- A love of innovation and an eye for quality
- Team spirit and an interest in agile development methods
- And not forgetting… a good sense of humour
- FinTech meets consulting: an established international company with start-up flair
- Team-oriented, fun working environment with exciting tasks every day
- Team spirit is important for us and it is reflected in our everyday interactions. We hold regular employee events to actively promote this
- Flat hierarchies all the way to the executive floor
- A modern office in the heart of Frankfurt and good public transport connections
- An array of internal and external training opportunities
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Nadja Bärwald via phone at +49 69 9714850.