Lucht Probst Associates has provided expert knowledge to banks and financial institutions for their client business for over 20 years. Our software solutions have been a key component in our success. We build cut-edge applications that are used in the most important Global banks.
In an interdisciplinary, agile team we develop established LPA software solutions further, from requirements analysis to go-live. We also implement new projects together with our bank clients, from small individualisations to completely new web applications.
We are looking for an experienced, creative and results driven individual to add significant value to the LPA Client Delivery team by steering our projects and leading your team to successfully deliver results to satisfied customers. Come and join our great team in Madrid!
In the role as (Senior) Project Manager (m/f/d) in Madrid you will be the main point of contact for our highly demanding customers regarding our innovative, digital solutions in the capital market sector. In this role, you work at the interface between banking business and technology as an all-rounder and part of our Southics team.
- Supporting major projects for our clients and ensuring that projects run smoothly
- Solution-oriented, professional and technical support for our banking clients
- Responsibility for requirement management
- Preparation of project plans, coordination and tracking of milestones and ensuring that deadlines are met
- Independent development of concepts for potential new and further developments of existing software solutions
- Technical support and coordination of the implementation of software features and projects
- Management of one or more project teams consisting of delivery and developer colleagues as well as external parties
- A successfully completed degree in the field of (business) informatics or business administration with a major in financeExtensive experience in project work and a very good understanding of project procedures and processes
- 3 to 5 years of full-time work experience in a similar role
- Experience in the implementation of (agile) IT projects in a banking environment
- Excellent time management and a high awareness of deadlines and criticality
- High capacity for abstraction and good analytical and conceptual thinking
- Strong communication skills in dealing with representatives of various fields of expertise and in communicating complex issues
- Experience in the management of project teams and their supervision
- Interest in financial markets and products
- Very good written and spoken English and Spanish, German language skills would be a plus
- And last but not least: a sense of humour
Joining LPA you will get the opportunity to…
- Fintech meets consulting: a growing company with the start-up flair
- Team-oriented, good-humoured working environment that will provide you with exciting responsibilities each day
- We place a premium on team spirit, a quality that is also reflected in our daily interaction with one another.
- We have flat hierarchies that extend all the way to the executive suites
- Good public-transportation connections
- A broad range of professional development opportunities
- Regular employee events and flat-rate coffee, soft drinks and fruit
Join a workplace with a young and social work environment where you get exciting and professional challenges and work with competent colleagues with a specific expertise in Capital Markets and finance. You will get the opportunity to work with a German based company that operates as Global market leaders in a highly competitive space. We work in cross functional teams united by our mission of simplifying Capital Markets through innovation and our Financial industry experience and expertise.