Lucht Probst Associates has provided expert knowledge to banks and financial institutions for their client business for over 20 years. Our software solutions have been a key component in our success. We build cutting-edge applications that are used in the most important Global banks.
As an Integration Engineer (m/f/d) at our location in Ludwigshafen, Lake Constance, you will support our clients on the one hand, and you will assume responsibilities in the area of software development on the other hand.
Are you interested in procedural and technical issues and new challenges and would you like to support our customers in a consulting manner? Then you are welcome to be part of a strong team.
- Independent and responsible technical and professional support of our customers
- Perform deployments, document deployment processes, services and environments
- Technical integration and customer-specific configuration of our software solutions
- Analysis of optimization potentials of existing software solutions and coordination of development of new customer-specific features
- System integration and support of our customers
- An above-average degree in computer science, natural sciences or economics
- Experience in the implementation of IT projects in the international banking industry
- Thorough understanding of MSSQL, IIS, XML, JSON, and Powershell
- Familiarity with .Net, .Net Core, WCF, Rest Services, and C#
- High comprehension as well as analytical and conceptual strength
- Advanced English is a must. Intermediate German and/or Spanish is a plus
- High communication and convincing skills in dealing with project participants
- High motivation and a strong will to succeed
- And last but not least… a good sense of humour
- FinTech meets consulting: an established international company with start-up flair
- Team-oriented, fun working environment with exciting tasks every day
- Team spirit is important for us and it is reflected in our everyday interactions. We hold regular employee events to actively promote this
- Flat hierarchies all the way to the executive floor
- An array of internal and external training opportunities
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Nadja Bärwald via phone at +49 69 9714850.