Looking forward to new colleagues: that’s what vacancies mean to us. We are a capital markets software solution provider used across sales, front to back office and legal. Lucht Probst Associates has provided expert knowledge to banks and financial institutions for their client business for over 20 years. Our software solutions have been a key component in our success. We build cut-edge applications that are used in the most important Global banks.
You love to be innovative, develop new ideas and implement them together with your team in an agile environment? We are looking for a creative Head of UX/UI Design (m/f/d) who will lead our team of designers and who will coordinate tasks between our internationally-based development teams. As an expert in UX/UI design, you have a keen sense for innovative designs, but you never lose track of usability or the consistency across products.
If you enjoy taking on responsibility, and like to meet complex challenges, you will fit into our team well. You always like to be one step ahead. You seek an environment of international exposure and multi-cultural experience, and you take the opportunity to grow with us. Join LPA!
- Define an overall strategy for UX/UI design and establish processes in order to deliver continuous improvement and to drive product usability consistency, including mobile devices
- Assume responsibility for the design of our web applications in cooperation with your team
- Working together with domain specialists, you will create high quality and intuitive UIs that result in an excellent user experience that facilitates the daily work of our customers
- Lead the design process of our web applications, including successive releases
- Clarification of requirements with product development and subsequent coordination and distribution of tasks within the design team
- Development and approval of designs, customer journeys and personas and development of prototypes and new design elements
- Close cooperation with key stakeholders including the founders, the development team, architects, and customers
- Employ UX best practices, such as sketches, wireframes, journey maps, etc. to guide and direct an overall team understanding of design
- Drive designs toward a common vision across our solution framework
- Design and conduct research and user testing for idea validation
- Champion new ideas while taking informed risks
- Provide feedback and mentorship to your team
- Have fun and thrive professionally
- Experience in the technical and disciplinary management of teams, preferably in an international and/or multi-site context
- Extensive experience designing web application UX/UI, and in the use of design tools. Possess the know-how relating to UX and UI for mobile device apps
- Familiarity with cloud architectures and SaaS-based product design and development
- Creative mind with a passion for well thought-out ideas and high-quality design
- Strong communication skills to present ideas and discuss them with management and colleagues
- Ability to inspire and motivate your team
- Proficient in English
- Team spirit and, last but not least, a good sense of humour!
- A unique working atmosphere in which your ideas can be put into practice
- Extensive induction to LPA, its products, objectives and the role our future UX will play
- Regular training opportunities
- Flat hierarchy
- Top equipment
- Regular staff events, fresh organic fruit, coffee and soft drinks