As a Quantitative Analyst (m/f/d), you will join a successful team of experts and develop innovative and tailored software solutions for the financial industry. You will contribute your know-how and your ideas in projects to enhance our software solutions in a quantitative environment. You will also take on a variety of responsibilities after completing the appropriate orientation program and intensive on-the-job training.
- Analysis of complex problems and development of solutions in cooperation with motivated colleagues
- Evaluation and introduction of new topical concepts and technologies
- Support of the development of innovative applications that extend from prototyping to implementation of new projects
- Preparation of specialized and technical documentation
- Fun on the job and continuous professional growth
- A university degree with above-average grades (master’s, a Diplom from a German university or Ph.D.) in natural sciences and engineering or a comparable degree
- A good understanding of object-focused software programming, preferably in one of the programming languages being used, C# and Python
- Interest in the use of current technologies, including cloud computing, web services with REST API, Docker and continuous integration
- A high capacity for abstract thought, good analytical and conceptual thinking skills and an interest in complex quantitative topics
- Quick learning skills as well as a spirit of innovation and a commitment to quality
- Very good skills in spoken and written German and English
- And last but not least… humor
- A basic grasp of financial mathematics and related numeric processes
- Practical finance experience and a strong interest in financial markets and products
- Fintech meets consulting: a growing company with the start-up flair
- Team-oriented, good-humoured working environment that will provide you with exciting responsibilities each day
- We place a premium on team spirit, a quality that is also reflected in our daily interaction with one another
- We have flat hierarchies that extend all the way to the executive suites
- An office in the heart of Frankfurt & good connections to public transport
- A wide range of professional development opportunities
- Regular employee events and flat-rate coffee, soft drinks and fruit
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Nadja Bärwald via phone at +49 69 9714850. We look forward to receiving your application!
We value diversity and therefore welcome all applications - regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion/belief, disability, age or sexual orientation and identity.