Looking forward to new colleagues that can build upon our ideas to continue our growth: that‘s what a vacancy means to us. As one of the leading companies in the field of interest rates and foreign exchange management, Lucht Probst Associates has provided expert knowledge to banks and financial institutions for their client business for over 20 years. Our software solutions have been a key component in our success. We build cutting-edge applications that are used in the most important European banks. We are looking for a designer (m/f/d) who will be responsible for the design of our graphics and web applications and will transform them improving usability and making them look elegant and lean. Based at our global headquarters in Frankfurt we will develop the future of CapTech. Would you like to grow with us? Then we have an exciting job for you!
You will fit into our team if you can take on responsibility and like to meet complex challenges. You are a quick learner and always like to be one step ahead. You seek an environment of international exposure and multi-cultural experience and you take the chance to grow with us. Join our team in Frankfurt.
- Be responsible for the design of graphic materials such as brochures, images, presentations, communications banners etc.
- Create high quality, engaging and intuitive UIs for the website or different web applications which are in-turn implemented by our front-end web developer.
- Propose different design solutions, that result in an excellent user experience that facilitates the daily work of our customers
- Present and discuss your proposals with other colleagues, take constructive feedback and keep refining the design
- Collaborate with Product Owner and dev-team in order to find balanced designs
- Work in an agile environment
- Keep learning, stay up-to-date with new tendencies and tools and introduce the appropriate ones in our lifecycle process
- Have fun and thrive professionally
- Degree in graphic design, web design, product design, human computer interaction or similar
- Experience in graphic design and digital design.
- Strong communication skills to present ideas and discuss them with colleagues
- Able to move projects forward while considering inputs from colleagues
- Open to feedback and eager to improve following an agile iterative process
- Expert user of design tools like Sketch or Adobe Suite
- Proficient in English
- Team spirit and last but not least… a good sense of humor!
- A unique working atmosphere in which ‚your‘ ideas can be put into practice
- Flat hierarchy
- Top equipment
- Great office with a lot of light, located in central location and accessible with public transportation
- Regular staff events, fresh organic fruits, coffee and soft drinks