Capital Markets meet Technology: Are you a college student (m/f/d) looking to realize your professional dreams? Then you should apply to us! LPA offers you a varied start in a highly dynamic and international working environment. With us, you can gain experience in a fast-growing company with your own creative freedom. As a global CapTech player, we would like to accompany you in your next career steps and want to shape the future of the capital market industry together with you and our clients.
You will become part of our team, be fully integrated into our organisation and perform responsible and exciting jobs. A mentor will continuously support and encourage you on your career path.Advising international clients
- Assisting our teams as part of consulting projects in the area of digital transformation
- Analysing current technology issues and trends
- Developing innovative solutions in client projects or together with our own software department
- Analysing data and programming tools by using SQL, R or Python, among other things
- Assuming a high degree of individual responsibility while performing your work
You can expect to work as a full-time intern for at least three months. You are also welcome to work as a working student who has a weekly working time of 16 to 20 hours.
Focus and interests
- A degree programme in (commercial) information technology, industrial engineering, mathematics or similar degree programme and above-average marks
- Some initial practical experience and interest in programming languages, including cloud services, BigData & data analytics, AI, RPA, blockchain or SQL, R, Python is highly appreciated
- Strong interest in financial markets and products
- Passion for modern technologies
- Strong analytical and conceptional skills, flexible thinking and acting as well as an open approach to new and unforeseen challenges
- Client focus, exceptional communications skills, enthusiasm, and the will to succeed
- An independent and proactive work style and team spirit
- A very good command of German and English
- And last but not least...a healthy sense of humour
- FinTech meets consulting: an established international company with start-up flair
- Team-oriented, fun working environment with exciting tasks every day
- Team spirit is important for us and it is reflected in our everyday interactions. We hold regular employee events to actively promote this
- Flat hierarchies all the way to the executive floor
- A modern office in the heart of Frankfurt and good public transport connections
- An array of internal and external training opportunities
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Katharina Suchan via phone at +49 69 9714850.
We look forward to receiving your application!
We value diversity and therefore welcome all applications - regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion/belief, disability, age or sexual orientation and identity.