Due to considerable growth in our UK & European operations, LPA are looking for a creative sales candidate (m/f/d) to join our growing acqusition and lead generation team based in our Frankfurt office.
- Prospect, qualify and generate new sales leads to support our sales and account managers
- Develop a strong knowledge of LPA’s capital markets based products in order to facilitate the sales process
- Assess and analyze a prospect’s current process and requirements
- Build and cultivate prospect relationships via telephone and communication such as email and social media to introduce the LPA solution
- Prepare, structure and run sales campaigns
- Manage data for new and prospective clients within CRM
- Prepare and analyze sales pipeline reports and dashboards
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1-3 years telemarketing and / or inside sales experience preferred
- Personality with a drive to reach decision makers is essential
- Proficient in MS Products (Excel, Word, MS Outlook, Powerpoint)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong listening and client service skills
- Wishing to develop a career in financial services software sales
- Experience with MS Dynamics or another CRM Software preferred
We are looking for...
Candidates (m/f/d) who can demonstrate a natural ability to interact professionally with potential customers via phone, email, telephone conferencing, webinars and face to face, to discover their business needs and develop a positive business relationship. The candidates should be easily able to work closely within our sales & marketing team and develop cooperative working relationships with all company colleagues. There is a strong requirement to be structured and to be able to capture information well so the ability to document and provide accurate and timely information as required to sales and senior management is necessary. We think that you have a strong attention to detail and excellent problem solving skills together with a strong desire to present our value adding solution to a wide range of capital market prospective clients. You should also be a go-getter and enjoy working in a highly creative environment. As we are a global firm, fluent English speaking and written skills are a must. Any further European languages such as German, Spanish, French would be a plus. Joining LPA you will get the opportunity to…
This is a wholly exciting opportunity for someone starting a sales career to learn a lot about the capital markets through a truly Global leading software solutions provider. It is also the chance to work in an invigorating environment. We are expanding continuously and this position will offer you a great career path. Join a workplace with a young and social work environment where you get exciting and professional challenges and work with competent colleagues with a specific expertise in capital markets and finance.