Capital markets meets technology: Are you a graduate looking for an exciting, varied and challenging career start with a steep learning curve? Are you excited about joining a highly dynamic working environment in a fast growing company that offers you the opportunity to gain international experience and network with some of the brightest minds in the CapTech business? As a global CapTech player we offer you these opportunities - because we want to reshape the future of the capital markets industry with you and our clients.
- Advising major international banks on a variety of projects in the capital markets environment
- Conceiving, developing and introducing digital services as well as refining the IT architecture of our clients
- Supporting the introduction of new technologies, from AI to smart contracts
- Developing proprietary tools and solutions together with our clients, interfaces between specialist departments and development teams as well as technical IT implementation
- Incorporating our own software department and our proprietary cap-tech suite
- Presenting results to customers
- High degree of autonomy within the project team
To ensure the best possible start to your career, you will undergo intensive training and further education. A mentor will be assigned to you who will give you continuous personal support on your career path.
- A degree with first-class honours in (commercial) information technology, industrial engineering, mathematics or similar degree programme
- Internships in consulting or banking
- Passion for financial markets and a good understanding of capital market products
- Some initial practical experience and interest in modern technologies and programming languages, including cloud services, BigData & data analytics, AI, RPA, blockchain or SQL, R, Python is highly appreciated
- Customer orientation and strong analytical and communication skills
- Flexible thinking and acting as well as an open approach to new and unforeseen challenges
- Independent and proactive way of working and ability to work as part of a team
- Willingness to travel internationally
- A very good command of German and English
- And last but not least...a healthy sense of humour
- FinTech meets consulting: an established international company with start-up flair
- Team-oriented, fun working environment with exciting tasks every day
- Team spirit is important for us and it is reflected in our everyday interactions. We hold regular employee events to actively promote this
- Flat hierarchies all the way to the executive floor
- A modern office in the heart of Frankfurt and good public transport connections
- An array of internal and external training opportunities
If you have any questions, please contact Katharina Suchan at +49 69 9714850.
We look forward to receiving your application!
We value diversity and therefore welcome all applications - regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion/belief, disability, age or sexual orientation and identity