Digital Advisory Process
A growing number of bank customers are at home in the digital world, or at least have discovered how they can benefit from digitalised processes. This has given rise to a high level of expectation for financial advice, expectation that the banks can meet by digitalising their own advisory process.
So LPA has developed various software tools for the digitalisation of the advisory process. Our tools
- are suitable for a varied range of products,
- present a product selection with due regard to appropriateness, investment goal, target market and any market expectations,
- make it possible to present and compare a number of product proposals and to include ad-hoc pricing,
- offer background knowledge of digital products,
- enable an automated generation of KID and consultancy documentation,
- ensure the recording and saving of the entire session.
The use of LPA software not only optimises the advisory process, it also ensures transparency, auditability and documentation – for customers and regulatory bodies alike.
Moreover, the high quality and speed of the advisory process serve to enhance customer loyalty.